ATELIER - SHOWROOM
How do you know if you’ve found your ideal wedding dress? Whether you are alone or accompanied during your dress fittings, the most important thing is to listen to YOU!
Contrary to what you may think, love at first sight, does not always happen when trying on dresses. The same goes for the choice of husband really! It may take several tries for some of you before saying yes, while for others, the decision will be immediate.
It is not always an easy choice. And between you and me, it is quite normal. Who can boast of having already tried on a multitude of wedding dresses? Although all my brides are different, through my meetings and fittings, I was able to identify the signs that do not deceive.
Your ideal wedding dress is:
- The one that will sublimate you without disguising you. If you are a fan of minimalism and simplicity, there’s no need to go for a model full of frills just because you’re afraid of not looking like a “real bride” on your big day. And vice versa. So always follow your gut feeling…
- The one in which you move with ease without feeling trapped. It follows your evey moves without hindering them. Feel free to walk or sit down to test the comfort level of your dress. Avoid corsets that slip and straps that fall off…
- The one that makes you smile when you try it on. No matter what people around you think, you just feel great and ready to seduce your future husband in that dress!
- The one you don’t want to take off during the fitting as it is already part of you.
- It is the one in which you want to dance, laugh and have fun without worrying about your hips (which you find too round) or your shoulders (too square for your taste). The ideal dress erases all those small flaws which make you charming to leave only a feeling of perfection.
You have understood, your ideal dress is you but version 2.0.